The difference between an interim service and a full service?
An interim service is for people that do 6000 – 7000 miles per annum. This would be as listed below depending on the year of the car as some cars have longer periods of service depending on the manufacturers specification.
Many people incorporate this with their MOT.
Interim Service Starts from £75
- Change Oil & Filter
- Check Gear Box and Oil where able to
- Check battery water and top up
- Check fluid level radiator top up
- Check brake fluid and top up
- Check all Motoring lights
- Check tyres
- Check power steering and top up
- Stamp your service book
Engine oils are to manufacturers specifications so prices can alter depending on oil from semi synthetic to fully synthetic or from you the customer on your own specification.
Full Service from £165 + Brake parts
This includes all of the above Plus:
- Removal of the road wheels
- Checking of all brakes
- Checking of all brake hoses
- Checking of shock absorbers
- Checking road springs and suspension
- Checking condition of seatbelts and anchorage
- Checking for water leaks
- Checking for oil leaks
- Health check of your car engine
- Checking windscreen wipers
- Exhaust condition
- Tyre pressures
- Wheel bearing check
- Checking fan belt
- Checking timing belt where able to
- Stamp your service record.
Cambelts are an essential part of your vehicle and not replacing them at the manufacturers recommended times can result in serious damage. We at Euro Engines would be happy to advise you on this and will endeavour to keep your costs to a minimum to avoid huge repair bills to your engine caused by cambelt failure.
AirConditioning Top Up/Re-Charge from £40
Call 01375 371188 for more details.